Report NEP-ACC-2009-05-16This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rita de la Feria, 2009. "Place Where the Supply/Activity is Effectively Carried Out as an Allocation Rule: VAT vs. Direct Taxation," Working Papers, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation 0906, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Stefan Hlawatsch & Sebastian Ostrowski, 2009. "Economic Loan Loss Provision and Expected Loss," FEMM Working Papers 09013, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Sáiz, Patricio & Fernández, Paloma, 2009. "Intangible assets and competitiveness in Spain: an approach based on trademark registration data in Catalonia (1850-1946)," Working Papers in Economic History 2009/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Portugal-Perez, Alberto & Reyes, Jose-Daniel & Wilson, John S., 2009. "Beyond the information technology agreement : harmonization of standards and trade in electronics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4916, The World Bank.
- European Commission, 2008. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2008 edition," Taxation trends, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission 2008, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.