Report NEP-ACC-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ghiselli Ricci, Roberto & Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2009. "Axiomatization of residual income and generation of financial securities," MPRA Paper 14438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Panetta & Paolo Angelini & Ugo Albertazzi & Francesco Columba & Wanda Cornacchia & Antonio Di Cesare & Andrea Pilati & Carmelo Salleo & Giovanni Santini, 2009. "Financial sector pro-cyclicality: lessons from the crisis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 44, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Laura MÃ¡rquez-Ramos, 2008. "The Effect of IFRS Adoption on Trade and Foreign Direct Investments," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers, International Trade and Finance Association 1124, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Beatriz García Osma & Encarna Guillamón Saorín, 2009. "Corporate governance and impression management in annual press releases," Working Papers. Serie EC, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2009-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Cécile Carpentier & Douglas Cumming & Jean-Marc Suret, 2009. "The Value of Capital Market Regulation: IPOs versus Reverse Mergers," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2009s-06, CIRANO.
- Avner Offer, 2008. "Charles Feinstein (1932-2004), and British Historical National Accounts," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford _070, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Escaith, Hubert, 2008. "Measuring trade in value added in the new industrial economy: statistical implications," MPRA Paper 14454, University Library of Munich, Germany.