Report NEP-ACC-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harald Jansen, 2008. "Asymmetrische Besteuerung unter Ausschüttungsbeschränkungen," FEMM Working Papers 08030, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Jodi G. Scarlata & Juan Sole & Alicia Novoa, 2009. "Procyclicality and Fair Value Accounting," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 09/39, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:12214 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:14186 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Galimberti, Jaqueson Kingeski & Cupertino, César Medeiros, 2009. "Explaining earnings persistence: a threshold autoregressive panel unit root approach," MPRA Paper 14237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holger Daske & Moritz Bassemir & Felix F. Fischer, 2010. "Manipulation des Börsenkurses durch gezielte Informationspolitik im Rahmen von Squeeze-Outs? – Eine empirische Untersuchung am deutschen Kapitalmarkt," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main 200, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.