Report NEP-ACC-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julia Coronado & Olivia S. Mitchell & Steven A. Sharpe & S. Blake Nesbitt, 2008. "Footnotes Aren't Enough: The Impact of Pension Accounting on Stock Values," NBER Working Papers 13726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haynes, Kathryn, 2007. "Moving the gender agenda or stirring chickenâ€™s entrails?: where next for feminist methodologies in accounting?," The York Management School Working Papers 27, The York Management School, University of York.
- Angela Romagnoli, 2007. "Balance-sheet ratios and stock returns: An analysis for Italian banks," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 648, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Giampaolo Arachi and Alessandro Santoro, 2008. "Tax Enforcement for SMEs: Lessons from the Italian Experience?," Taxation eJournal of Tax Research , ATAX, University of New South Wales.
- George R. Zodrow, 2008. "The Property Tax Incidence Debate and the Mix of State and Local Finance of Local Public Expenditures," Working Papers, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation 0801, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.