Report NEP-ACC-2007-04-09This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2556 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amstelveen, Euydice & Dijk, Erik van & Dorsman, André & Kuijl, Hans, 2007. ""The forbidden list" in Accounting Firms: A study into the foundations of CRM success," Nyenrode Research Papers Series 07-01, Nyenrode Business Universiteit.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2558 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mathias Drehmann & Steffen Sorensen & Marco Stringa, 2007. "Integrating credit and interest rate risk: A theoretical framework and an application to banks' balance sheets," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 151, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Birgit Schmitz, 2007. "The impact of Basel I capital regulation on bank deposits and loans: Empirical evidence for Europe," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 42, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- José A. C. Moreira & Peter F. Pope, 2007. "Piecewise Linear Accrual Models: do they really control for the asymmetric recognition of gains and losses?," CEF.UP Working Papers 0703, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- José A. C. Moreira & Peter F. Pope, 2007. "Earnings Management to Avoid Losses: a cost of debt explanation," CEF.UP Working Papers 0704, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.