Report NEP-ACC-2006-04-22This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Niepelt, 2005. "Starving the Beast? Intra-Generational Conflict and Balanced Budget Rules," Working Papers 05.04, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Item repec:col:001043:002444 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steve Bond & Michael Devereux & Alexander Klemm, 2005. "Dissecting dividend decisions: some clues about the effects of dividend taxation from recent UK reforms," IFS Working Papers W05/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Swenson, David A. & Eathington, Liesl, 2006. "Tax Increment Financing Growth in Iowa," Staff General Research Papers 12586, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pierpaolo Benigno & Michael Woodford, 2006. "Optimal Inflation Targeting under Alternative Fiscal Regimes," NBER Working Papers 12158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- StÃ©phan Marette, 2005. "Inspection Intensity and Market Structure," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 05-wp412, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Paolo Panteghini, 2006. "The Capital Structure of Multinational Companies Under Tax Competition," Working Papers ubs0606, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Stöwhase, Sven, 2006. "Discrete investment and tax competition when firms shift profits," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 52, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.