Report NEP-ACC-2005-02-27This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fra:franaf:146 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tian, Lihui & Estrin, Saul, 2005. "Retained State Shareholding in Chinese PLCs: Does Government Ownership Reduce Corporate Value?," IZA Discussion Papers 1493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Higl & Peter Welzel, 2005. "Intra-firm Coordination and Horizontal Merger," Discussion Paper Series 269, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Michael R. King & Maksym Padalko, 2005. "Pre-Bid Run-Ups Ahead of Canadian Takeovers: How Big Is the Problem?," Working Papers 05-3, Bank of Canada.
- Enrique Yacuzzi & Fernando Martín & Gabriel Vignola & Verónica Mayochi & Dante Tollio, 2004. "The Sources of Quality in the Pharmaceutical Industry," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 284, Universidad del CEMA.