The Effects of Property Taxes and Other Local Policies on the Intrametropolitan Pattern of Business Location
In: Industry Location and Public Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
This chapter was published in: Henry W. Herzog & Alan M Schlottmann (ed.) Industry Location and Public Policy, University of Tennessee Press, pages 57-80, 1991.
This item is provided by W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research in its series Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers with number tjb1991.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 300 S. Westnedge Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49007 USA
Web page: http://www.upjohn.org
property taxes; local policies; business location;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franz Fuerst & John Mollenkopf, 2008.
"Are Local Economic Development Incentives Promoting Job Growth? An Empirical Case Study,"
Real Estate & Planning Working Papers
rep-wp2008-10, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Fuerst, Franz & Mollenkopf, John, 2005. "Are Local Economic Development Incentives Promoting Job Growth? An Empirical Case Study," MPRA Paper 11444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William H. Oakland & William A. Testa, 1996. "State-local business taxation and the benefits principle," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jan, pages 2-19.
- Lars P Feld, 2004. "On Tax Competition: The (Un-)Expected Advantages of Decentralized Fiscal Autonomy," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200425, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Jordi Jofre Monseny & Alberto Sole Olle, 2007. "Tax Differentials and Agglomeration Economies in Intraregional Firm Location," Working Papers in Economics 180, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Herath, Deepananda P.B. & Weersink, Alfons, 2004. "The Locational Determinants Of Large Livestock Operations: Evidence From The U.S. Hog, Dairy, And Fed-Cattle Sectors," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19927, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.