Padoa-Schioppa, Tommaso (1940â€“2010)
AbstractTommaso Padoa-Schioppa was a distinguished central banker and economist, a key player in the creation of Europe's single currency, a well-respected figure in international monetary policy-making and a former economy and finance minister of Italy.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in: Steven N. Durlauf & Lawrence E. Blume (ed.) , , chapter 1, pages , 2012,1st quarter update.
This item is provided by Palgrave Macmillan in its series The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics with number v:6:year:2012:doi:3873.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sheeja Sanoj).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.