In: Conexiones para el desarrollo. Beneficios del Eje Multimodal Amazonas Norte
AbstractSe presentan las principales conclusiones del estudio.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Departamento de Economía, Universidad del Pacífico in its series Chapters of Books with number 09-02-05.
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Gamarra).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.