In: International Economic Cooperation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 9786.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Mooslechner & Martin Schuerz, 1999. "International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination: Any Lessons for EMU? A Selective Survey of the Literature," Empirica, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 171-199, September.
- Bergin, Paul & Jorda, Oscar, 2000.
"Monetary Policy Coordination: A New Empirical Approach,"
01-2, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Oscar Jorda & Paul Bergin, 2003. "Monetary Policy Coordination: A New Empirical Approach," Working Papers 12, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Paul R. Bergin & Oscar Jorda, . "Monetary Policy Coordination: A New Empirical Approach," Department of Economics 01-02, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Bergin, Paul & Jorda, Oscar, 2002.
"Measuring Monetary Policy Interdependence,"
06-9, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.