Criteria For Evaluation Of Econometric Models
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 1, number 3
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 9434.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gellatly, Colin, 1979. "Forecasting N.S.W. Beef Production: An Evaluation of Alternative Techniques," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 47(02), August.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Idoudi, Nadhem & Khalaf, Lynda & Yelou, Clement, 2007. "Finite sample multivariate structural change tests with application to energy demand models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 1219-1244, December.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1979. "Some results on the stochastic simulation of a nonlinear model of the Italian economy," MPRA Paper 22684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Hendry & Michael P. Clements, 2001.
"Economic Forecasting: Some Lessons from Recent Research,"
Economics Series Working Papers
78, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hendry, David F. & Clements, Michael P., 2003. "Economic forecasting: some lessons from recent research," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 301-329, March.
- Hendry, David F & Michael P. Clements, 2002. "Economic Forecasting: Some Lessons from Recent Research," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 99, Royal Economic Society.
- Hendry, David F. & Clements, Michael P., 2001. "Economic forecasting: some lessons from recent research," Working Paper Series 0082, European Central Bank.
- David Hendry & Michael P. Clements, 2001. "Economic Forecasting: Some Lessons from Recent Research," Economics Papers 2002-W11, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Christopher L. Gilbert & Duo Qin, 2005. "The First Fifty Years of Modern Econometrics," Working Papers 544, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Diebold, Francis X & Mariano, Roberto S, 2002.
"Comparing Predictive Accuracy,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 134-44, January.
- Freebairn, John W., 1975. "Forecasting For Australian Agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 19(03), December.
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry, 2010.
"A Low-Dimension Portmanteau Test for Non-linearity,"
Economics Series Working Papers
471, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Castle, Jennifer L. & Hendry, David F., 2010. "A low-dimension portmanteau test for non-linearity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 231-245, October.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1977. "Stochastic simulation as a validation tool for econometric models," MPRA Paper 21226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Palm, F.C., 1981. "Structural econometric modelling and time series analysis : an integrated approach," Serie Research Memoranda 0016, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Achour, Dominique, 1976. "Le secteur résidentiel (bloc 3) de CANDIDE," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 52(1), pages 20-52, janvier.
- Adam Elbourne & Henk Kranendonk & Rob Luginbuhl & Bert Smid & Martin Vromans, 2008. "Evaluating CPB's published GDP growth forecasts; a comparison with individual and pooled VAR based forecasts," CPB Document 172, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1976. "Simulation properties of alternative methods of estimation: an application to a model of the Italian economy," MPRA Paper 22965, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1976.
- Neil R. Ericsson, 1987. "Monte Carlo methodology and the finite sample properties of statistics for testing nested and non-nested hypotheses," International Finance Discussion Papers 317, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.