Housing Demand in the Short Run: An Analysis of Polytomous Choice
In: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 3, number 1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 9079.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Justin Sueun & Mackett, Roger Laurence, 2006. "A bi-level model of the relationship between transport and residential location," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 123-146, February.
- Dahlberg, Matz & Fredriksson, Peter, 2001.
"Migration and Local Public Services,"
Working Paper Series
2001:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Nina Neubecker & Marcel Smolka & Anne Steinbacher, 2013.
"Networks and Selection in International Migration to Spain,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1306, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nina Neubecker & Marcel Smolka & Anne Steinbacher, 2012. "Networks and Selection in International Migration to Spain," IAW Discussion Papers 83, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Neubecker, Nina & Smolka, Marcel & Steinbacher, Anne, 2012. "Networks and selection in international migration to Spain," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 35, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Bordley, Robert F., 2011. "An anti-ideal point representation of economic discrete choice models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 60-63, January.
- Chattopadhyay, Sudip, 2000. "The effectiveness of McFaddens's nested logit model in valuing amenity improvement," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 23-43, January.
- Deng, Yongheng & Ross, Stephen L. & Wachter, Susan M., 2003.
"Racial differences in homeownership: the effect of residential location,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 517-556, September.
- Yongheng Deng & Stephen L. Ross & Susan M. Wachter, 2002. "Racial Differences in Homeownership: The Effect of Residential Location," Working papers 2002-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- M. Du Preez & M.C. Sale, 2012. "Determining the impact of low-cost housing development on nearby property prices using discrete choice analysis," Working Papers 265, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Bryan Ellickson, 1977. "An Alternative Test of the Hedonic Theory of Housing Markets," UCLA Economics Working Papers 104, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Masahiro Igarashi & Richard Arnott, 1993.
"Rent Control, Mismatch Costs And Search Efficiency,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
214, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Arnott, Richard & Igarashi, Masahiro, 2000. "Rent control, mismatch costs and search efficiency," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 249-288, May.
- Bordley, Robert, 2013. "Discrete choice with large choice sets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 13-15.
- André de Palma & Nathalie Picard & Paul Waddell, 2007.
"Discrete choice models with capacity constraints: an empirical analysis of the housing market of the greater Paris region,"
THEMA Working Papers
2007-04, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- de Palma, Andre & Picard, Nathalie & Waddell, Paul, 2007. "Discrete choice models with capacity constraints: An empirical analysis of the housing market of the greater Paris region," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 204-230, September.
- Earnhart, Dietrich, 2002. "Combining Revealed and Stated Data to Examine Housing Decisions Using Discrete Choice Analysis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 143-169, January.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 2013. "Slums in developing countries: New evidence for Indonesia," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 278-290.
- Sigal Kaplan & Shlomo Bekhor & Yoram Shiftan, 2011. "Development and estimation of a semi-compensatory residential choice model based on explicit choice protocols," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 51-80, August.
- Ibeas, Ángel & Cordera, Ruben & dell’Olio, Luigi & Coppola, Pierluigi, 2013. "Modelling the spatial interactions between workplace and residential location," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 110-122.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.