Interarea Price Comparisons for Heterogeneous Goods and Several Levels of Commodity Aggregation
In: International and Interarea Comparisons of Income, Output, and Prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 8387.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. Coondoo & A. Majumder & R. Ray, 2001. "On a Method of Calculating Regional Price Differentials with Illustrative Evidence from India," ASARC Working Papers 2001-06, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Angus Deaton & Alan Heston, 2008.
"Understanding PPPs and PPP-based national accounts,"
NBER Working Papers
14499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus Deaton & Alan Heston, 2010. "Understanding PPPs and PPP-Based National Accounts," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 1-35, October.
- Angus Deaton & Alan Heston, 2008. "Understanding PPPs and PPP-based national accounts," Working Papers 1120, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Angus Deaton & Alan Heston, 2009. "Understanding PPPs and PPP-based national accounts," Working Papers 1186, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Ivancic, Lorraine & Erwin Diewert, W. & Fox, Kevin J., 2011.
"Scanner data, time aggregation and the construction of price indexes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 161(1), pages 24-35, March.
- Diewert, Erwin & Fox, Kevin J. & Ivancic, Lorraine, 2009. "Scanner Data, Time Aggregation and the Construction of Price Indexes," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2009-48, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Sep 2009.
- Silver, Mick & Heravi, Saeed, 2002.
"A failure in the measurement of inflation: results from a hedonic and matched experiment using scanner data,"
Working Paper Series
0144, European Central Bank.
- Silver, Mick & Heravi, Saeed, 2005. "A Failure in the Measurement of Inflation: Results From a Hedonic and Matched Experiment Using Scanner Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 23, pages 269-281, July.
- William J. Hawkes & Frank W. Piotrowski, 2003. "Using Scanner Data to Improve the Quality of Measurement in the Consumer Price Index," NBER Chapters, in: Scanner Data and Price Indexes, pages 17-38 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 2003. "Hedonic Regressions. A Consumer Theory Approach," NBER Chapters, in: Scanner Data and Price Indexes, pages 317-348 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mick Silver, 2009. "The Hedonic Country Product Dummy Method and Quality Adjustments for Purchasing Power Parity Calculations," IMF Working Papers 09/271, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.