Introduction to "Financing of Catastrophe Risk, The"
In: The Financing of Catastrophe Risk
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 7946.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Freeman & Leslie A. Martin & Joanne Linnerooth-Bayer & Koko Warner & Allan M. Lavell & Omar D. Cardona & Howard Kunreuther, 2001. "National Systems and Institutional Mechanisms for the Comprehensive Management of Disaster Risk: Phase 1," IDB Publications 23798, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 1999.
"The Market for Catastrophe Risk: A Clinical Examination,"
NBER Working Papers
7286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Froot, Kenneth A., 2001. "The market for catastrophe risk: a clinical examination," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2-3), pages 529-571, May.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 2001. "The Market for Catastrophe Risk: A Clinical Examination," NBER Working Papers 8110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Walter Kraemer & Sebastian Schich, 2008.
"Large-Scale Disasters and the Insurance Industry,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2243, CESifo Group Munich.
- Prof. Dr. Walter Krämer & Sebastian Schich, . "Large - scaledisasters and the insurance industry," Working Papers 4, Business and Social Statistics Department, Technische Universität Dortmund, revised Mar 2005.
- Krämer, Walter & Schich, Sebastian T., 2005. "Large-scale disasters and the insurance industry," Technical Reports 2005,11, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Sommarat Chantarat & Andrew G. Mude & Christopher B. Barrett & Michael R. Carter, 2013. "Designing Index-Based Livestock Insurance for Managing Asset Risk in Northern Kenya," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(1), pages 205-237, 03.
- Nell, Martin & Richter, Andreas, 2002. "Improving risk allocation through cat bonds," Working Papers on Risk and Insurance 10, University of Hamburg, Institute for Risk and Insurance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.