In: American Economic Policy in the 1980s
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 7757.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tooraj Jamasb & Magnus Söderberg, 2010. "The Effects of Average Norm Model Regulation: The Case of Electricity Distribution in Sweden," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 249-269, May.
- Jamasb, T. & Söderberg, M., 2009. "Yardstick and Ex-post Regulation by Norm Model: Empirical Equivalence, Pricing Effect, and Performance in Sweeden," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0908, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Yannick Pérez & Francisco Javier Ramos-Real, 2007. "Desintegración vertical y regulación del subsistema eléctrico canario," Revista de Estudios Regionales, Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 3, pages 171-192.
- William Greene, 2007. "Discrete Choice Modeling," Working Papers 07-7, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Lawrence J. White, 2008.
"Antitrust Policy and Industrial Policy: A View from the U.S,"
08-2, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- White, Lawrence J., 2008. "Antitrust Policy and Industrial Policy: A View from the U.S," Working paper 556, Regulation2point0.
- Kevin Currier, 2004. "Natural monopoly regulation in the presence of cost misreporting," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 32(1), pages 49-61, March.
- David Soberman, 2002. "Informative Advertising: An Alternate Viewpoint and Implications," Review of Marketing Science Working Papers 1-3-1009, Berkeley Electronic Press.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.