Appendix to "Migration and Business Cycles"
In: Migration and Business Cycles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 5275.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Rasul, Imran & Viarengo, Martina, 2012.
"The Making of Modern America: Migratory Flows in the Age of Mass Migration,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9248, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Rasul, Imran & Viarengo, Martina, 2013. "The Making of Modern America: Migratory Flows in the Age of Mass Migration," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 23-47.
- Fernando Mayoral & Carlos Garcimartín, 2013. "The impact of population on the reduction of steady-state disparities across Spanish regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 49-69, February.
- Biavaschi, Costanza, 2013. "Fifty Years of Compositional Changes in U.S. Out-Migration, 1908-1957," IZA Discussion Papers 7258, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Federico S. Mandelman & Andrei Zlate, 2010.
"Immigration, remittances, and business cycles,"
2008-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- van Roon, Gerrit, 1991. "Technologischer und gesellschaftlicher Wandel: Theorien im Vergleich," Kiel Working Papers 493, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Marc Flandreau & David Khoudour-Casteras, 2005. "Migrations internationales, régimes de change et politiques sociales : un nouveau trilemme de politique économique ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/f4rshpf3v1u, Sciences Po.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.