Appendices to "Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: South Korea"
In: Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: South Korea
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 4073.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vittorio Corbo & Stanley Fischer, .
"Structural Adjustment, Stabilization and Policy Reform: Domestic and International Finance,"
Documentos de Trabajo
170, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Corbo, Vittorio & Fischer, Stanley, 1995. "Structural adjustment, stabilization and policy reform: Domestic and international finance," Handbook of Development Economics, in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 44, pages 2845-2924 Elsevier.
- Kohli, Atul, 1997. "Japanese colonialism and Korean development: A reply," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 883-888, June.
- Addison T & Demery L, 1986. "Impact of liberalisation on growth and equity," ILO Working Papers 250014, International Labour Organization.
- Kross, Karmo, 2013. "Developmental welfare capitalism in East Asia with a special emphasis on South Korea," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2013-05, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Arvind Panagariya, 2014. "Trade Liberalization in Manufacturing and Accelerated Growth in Services in India," NBER Working Papers 19923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dani Rodrik, 2010.
"Diagnostics before Prescription,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 33-44, Summer.
- Christian Helmers & Natalia Trofimenko, 2010.
"Export Subsidies in a Heterogeneous Firms Framework: Evidence from Colombia,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2010-26, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Christian Helmers & Natalia Trofimenko, 2010. "Export Subsidies in a Heterogeneous Firms Framework: Evidence from Colombia," Economics Series Working Papers CSAE WPS/2010-26, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Amsden, Alice H., 1995. "Inductive theory in economic development: A tribute to Wassily Leontief on his 90th birthday," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 279-293, August.
- Haggard, Stephan & Kang, David & Moon, Chung-In, 1997. "Japanese colonialism and Korean development: A critique," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 867-881, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.