In: Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: Chile
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 4035.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Obreja Brasoveanu, Laura, 2010. "The Impact of Defense Expenditure on Economic Growth," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 148-167, December.
- M. Najeeb Shafiq, 2009. "A reversal of educational fortune? Educational gender gaps in Bangladesh," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 137-155.
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2012.
"Accounting for family background when designing optimal income taxes: a microeconometric simulation analysis,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 741-761, January.
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2010. "Accounting for Family Background when Designing Optimal Income Taxes. A Microeconometric Simulation Analysis," Discussion Papers 619, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Colombino, Ugo, 2009. "Accounting for Family Background when Designing Optimal Income Taxes: A Microeconometric Simulation Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 4598, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2010. "Accounting for family background when designing optimal income taxes: A microeconometric simulation analysis," Working Papers 157, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Moreno-Dodson, Blanca, 2006. "Public infrastructure and growth : new channels and policy implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4064, The World Bank.
- Hillel Rapoport & Jean-Pierre Vidal, 2003.
"Economic Growth and Endogenous Intergenerational Altruism,"
2003-04, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Rapoport, Hillel & Vidal, Jean-Pierre, 2007. "Economic growth and endogenous intergenerational altruism," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(7-8), pages 1231-1246, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.