Introduction to "Factors in Business Investment"
In: Factors in Business Investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 3838.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacques Mairesse & Brigitte Dormont, 1985.
"Labor and Investment Demand at the Firm Level: A Comparison of French, German and U.S. Manufacturing, 1970-79,"
NBER Working Papers
1554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mairesse, Jacques & Dormont, Brigitte, 1985. "Labor and investment demand at the firm level : A comparison of French, German and U.S. manufacturing, 1970-79," European Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 201-231.
- Mairesse, Jacques & Dormont, Brigitte, 1985. "Labor and investment demand at the firm level: A comparison of French, German and U.S. manufacturing, 1970â€“79," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/13293, Paris Dauphine University.
- Bellmann, Lutz & Gerner, Hans-Dieter & Hübler, Olaf, 2013. "Investment under Company-Level Pacts," IZA Discussion Papers 7195, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antoine Naboulet & SÃ©bastien Raspiller, 2007. "Determinants of Investment Decisions and the Economic Purpose of Materials," Economie et Statistique, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, vol. 395, pages 141-163, January.
- Feichtinger, Gustav & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M. & Veliov, Vladimir M., 2008. "Financially constrained capital investments: The effects of disembodied and embodied technological progress," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(5-6), pages 459-483, April.
- Bohacek, Radim, 2006. "Financial constraints and entrepreneurial investment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 2195-2212, November.
- Bohacek, Radim, 2007. "Financial intermediation with credit constrained agents," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 741-759, December.
- DemIr, FIrat, 2009. "Capital Market Imperfections and Financialization of Real Sectors in Emerging Markets: Private Investment and Cash Flow Relationship Revisited," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 953-964, May.
- Gaiotti, Eugenio, 2013. "Credit availability and investment: Lessons from the â€œgreat recessionâ€," European Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 212-227.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.