Age, Earnings, Wealth, and Human Capital
In: Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis, with Special Reference to Education, 2nd ed.
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 3738.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MacLeod, W.B. & Malcomson, J.M., 1989. "Efficient specific investments, incomplete contracts, and the role of market alternatives," Discussion Paper 1989-46, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ramanovich, Mikhail, 2010. "Zur Bestimmung der Wettbewerbsfähigkeit des weißrussischen Milchsektors: Aussagefähigkeit von Wettbewerbsindikatoren und Entwicklung eines kohärenten Messungskonzepts," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 53, number 94739.
- Barth, Erling & Bratsberg, Bernt & Raaum, Oddbjørn, 2012.
"Immigrant wage profiles within and between establishments,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 541-556.
- Erling Barth & Bernt Bratsberg & Oddbjørn Raaum, 2011. "Immigrant Wage Profiles Within and Between Establishments," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011019, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- A. Amaral & Rui Baptista & Francisco Lima, 2011. "Serial entrepreneurship: impact of human capital on time to re-entry," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 1-21, July.
- Dieckhoff, Martina & Steiber, Nadia, 2009. "In search of gender differences in access to continuing training: is there a gender training gap and if yes, why?," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Skill Formation and Labor Markets SP I 2009-504, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Li, Gan & Jaeun, Shin & Qi, Li, 2010. "Initial Wage, Human Capital and Post Wage Differentials," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 51(2), pages 23-42, December.
- Cathy Gong & Rebecca Cassells & Marcia Keegan, 2011. "Understanding Life Satisfaction and the Education Puzzle in Australia: A profile from HILDA Wave 9," NATSEM Working Paper Series 11/12, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
- Flora M. Diaz-Perez & Olga Gonzalez-Morales, 2011. "Employment, Gender, Education And Other Relevant Variables: The Financial Crisis Impact In Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa11p478, European Regional Science Association.
- Gustavo Yamada, 2006. "Retornos a la educación superior en el mercado laboral: ¿Vale la pena el esfuerzo?," Working Papers 06-13, Departamento de Economía, Universidad del Pacífico, revised Dec 2006.
- Gjipali Arsena & Kristo Suela, 2011. "Mincer Rates Of Return To Education In The Emerging Economy Of Albania," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 6(2), pages 27-36, August.
- Destin, Mesmin, 2013. "Integrating resource-based and person-based approaches to understanding wealth effects on school achievement," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 171-178.
- María Gil Izquierdo & Laura de Pablos Escobar & María Martínez Torres, 2010. "Los determinantes socioeconómicos de la demanda de Educación Superior en España y la movilidad educativa intergeneracional," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 193(2), pages 75-108, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.