National Income, 1929-1932
In: National Income, 1929-1932
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 2258.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Christopher Mackie, 2006. "A Framework for Nonmarket Accounting," NBER Chapters, in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 161-192 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xi Chen & William D. Nordhaus, 2010.
"The Value of Luminosity Data as a Proxy for Economic Statistics,"
NBER Working Papers
16317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xi Chen & William D. Nordhaus, 2010. "The Value of Luminosity Data as a Proxy for Economic Statistics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1766, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Moshe Syrquin, 2011. "GDP as a Measure of Economic Welfare," ICER Working Papers 03-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- J. Steven Landefeld & Shaunda Villones, 2009. "National Time Accounting and National Economic Accounting," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring the Subjective Well-Being of Nations: National Accounts of Time Use and Well-Being, pages 113-123 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2007019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kubiszewski, Ida & Costanza, Robert & Franco, Carol & Lawn, Philip & Talberth, John & Jackson, Tim & Aylmer, Camille, 2013. "Beyond GDP: Measuring and achieving global genuine progress," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 57-68.
- Reza Farrahi Moghaddam & Fereydoun Farrahi Moghaddam & Mohamed Cheriet, 2011.
"A Modified GHG Intensity Indicator: Toward a Sustainable Global Economy based on a Carbon Border Tax and Emissions Trading,"
1110.1567, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2013.
- Farrahi Moghaddam, Reza & Farrahi Moghaddam, Fereydoun & Cheriet, Mohamed, 2013. "A modified GHG intensity indicator: Toward a sustainable global economy based on a carbon border tax and emissions trading," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 363-380.
- J. Steven Landefeld & Eugene P. Seskin & Barbara M. Fraumeni, 2008. "Taking the Pulse of the Economy: Measuring GDP," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 193-216, Spring.
- Luca D’Acci, 2011. "Measuring Well-Being and Progress," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 47-65, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.