The Link Between Science and Invention: The Case of the Transistor
In: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 2141.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Adams, 2006. "Learning, internal research, and spillovers," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 5-36.
- Leten, Bart & Kelchtermans, Stijn & Belderbos, Ren, 2010. "Internal Basic Research, External Basic Research and the Technological Performance of Pharmaceutical Firms," Working Papers 2010/12, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- James Adams & Zvi Griliches, 1996.
"Measuring Science: An Exploration,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1749, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Margherita Balconi & Stefano Brusoni & Luigi Orsenigo, 2008.
"In Defence of the Linear Model: An Essay,"
KITeS Working Papers
216, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Apr 2008.
- James D. Adams, 2004. "Learning, Internal Research, and Spillovers Evidence from a Sample of R&D Laboratories," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0409, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Pattit, Jason M. & Raj, S.P. & Wilemon, David, 2012. "An institutional theory investigation of U.S. technology development trends since the mid-19th century," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 306-318.
- Salvatore Torrisi & Rosa Grimaldi, 2001.
"Codified-Tacit and General-Specific Knowledge in the division of labour among firms. A study of the Software Industry,"
LIUC Papers in Economics
85, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Grimaldi, Rosa & Torrisi, Salvatore, 2001. "Codified-tacit and general-specific knowledge in the division of labour among firms: A study of the software industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1425-1442, December.
- Cowan, R. & Jonard, N., 2003.
"The dynamics of collective invention,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 513-532, December.
- Nicola Lacetera, 2009. "Academic entrepreneurship," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(7), pages 443-464.
- Tassey, Gregory, 2005. "The disaggregated technology production function: A new model of university and corporate research," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 287-303, April.
- Ming Gu & Edison Tse, 2010. "Building innovative organizations in China: The “execution+” organization," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 25-53, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.