Foreword to "The American Baby Boom in Historical Perspective"
In: The American Baby Boom in Historical Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 2020.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Easterlin, 1966. "On the relation of economic factors to recent and projected fertility changes," Demography, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 131-153, March.
- Gordon Carmichael, 1987. "Bust after boom: First marriage trends in Australia," Demography, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 245-264, May.
- Grégory Ponthière, 2009.
"Existence and stability of overconsumption equilibria,"
PSE Working Papers
- Ponthiere, Gregory, 2011. "Existence and stability of overconsumption equilibria," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 74-90, January.
- Ponthiere, Gregory, 2011. "Existence and stability of overconsumption equilibria," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 74-90.
- Maurice MacDonald & Ronald Rindfuss, 1981. "Earnings, relative income, and family formation," Demography, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 123-136, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.