Introduction to "Capital in the American Economy: Its Formation and Financing"
In: Capital in the American Economy: Its Formation and Financing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 1443.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillén, Osmani Teixeira de Carvalho & Issler, João Victor & Franco-Neto, Afonso Arinos de Mello, 2013.
"On the Welfare Costs of Business-Cycle Fluctuations and Economic-Growth Variation in the 20th Century and Beyond,"
Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
748, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Guillén, Osmani Teixeira de Carvalho & Issler, João Victor & Franco-Neto, Afonso Arinos de Mello, 2014. "On the welfare costs of business-cycle fluctuations and economic-growth variation in the 20th century and beyond," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 62-78.
- Gapinski, James H., 1996. "Heterogeneous capital, economic growth, and economic development," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 561-585.
- Michelle Alexopoulos, 2007. "Believe it or not! The 1930s was a technologically progressive decade," 2007 Meeting Papers 195, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Timothy Cogley & James M. Nason, 1993.
"Effects of the Hodrick-Prescott filter on trend and difference stationary time series: implications for business cycle research,"
Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory
93-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Cogley, Timothy & Nason, James M., 1995. "Effects of the Hodrick-Prescott filter on trend and difference stationary time series Implications for business cycle research," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 253-278.
- Steven Gjerstad & Vernon L. Smith, 2013. "Consumption and Investment Booms in the 1920s and Their Collapse in 1930," NBER Chapters, in: Housing and Mortgage Markets in Historical Perspective, pages 81-114 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greasley, David & Hanley, Nicholas & Kunnas, Jan & McLaughlin, Eoin & Oxley, Les & Warde, Paul, 2013. "Comprehensive investment and future well-being in the USA, 1869-2000," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2013-06, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Kenneth Snowden & Eugene N. White & Price Fishback, 2013. "Introduction to "Housing and Mortgage Markets in Historical Perspective"," NBER Chapters, in: Housing and Mortgage Markets in Historical Perspective, pages 1-13 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Riedel, 2007. "The Tyranny of Numbers or the Tyranny of Methodology: Explaining the East Asian Growth Experience," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 8(2), pages 385-396, November.
- Kenneth Snowden, 2013. "A Historiography of Early NBER Housing and Mortgage Research," NBER Chapters, in: Housing and Mortgage Markets in Historical Perspective, pages 15-36 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Max-Stephan Schulze, 2005. "An estimate of imperial Austria’s gross domestic fixed capital stock, 1870-1913: methods, sources and results," Economic History Working Papers 22325, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Azeredo, Francisco, 2007. "The Equity Premium: A Deeper Puzzle," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt6ks5p6v5, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.