Services and the Uruguay Round
In: New Issues in the Uruguay Round
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 12298.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bartholomew Armah, 1995. "The demographics of trade-affected services and manufacturing workers (1987â€“1990): A comparative analysis," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 43-67, June.
- Siegfried Schultz, 1993. "Barriers in services trade: The state of negotiations and prospects," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, Springer, vol. 28(5), pages 215-221, September.
- Hui Huang & John Whalley & Shunming Zhang, 2005. "Trade Liberalization in a Joint Spatial Inter-Temporal Trade Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 1463, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.