Explorations in the Gold Standard and Related Policies for Stabilizing the Dollar
In: Inflation: Causes and Effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 11454.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael D. Bordo & Lars Jonung, 1996.
"Monetary Regimes, Inflation And Monetary Reform: An Essay in Honor of Axel Leijonhufvud,"
Departmental Working Papers
199407, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Jonung, Lars, 1994. "Monetary Regimes, Inflation and Monetary Reform: An Essay in Honor of Axel Leijonhufvud," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 16, Stockholm School of Economics.
- LeClair, Mark S., 2007. "Currency regimes and currency crises: What about cocoa money?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 42-57, February.
- Giuseppe Mastromatteo & Luigi Ventura, 2007. "The origin of money: A survey of the contemporary literature," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 195-224, June.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2003.
"A Proposed Monetary Regime for Small Commodity-Exporters: Peg the Export Price ("PEP"),"
Working Paper Series
rwp03-003, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2003. "A Proposed Monetary Regime for Small Commodity Exporters: Peg the Export Price ('PEP')," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 61-88, Spring.
- Ould Ahmed, Pepita & Marques-Pereira, Jaime & Le Maux, Laurent & Desmedt, Ludovic & Blanc, Jerome & Théret, Bruno, 2013. "Monetary plurality in economic theory," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11496, Paris Dauphine University.
- Malte Krueger, 2012.
"Money: A Market Microstructure Approach,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(6), pages 1245-1258, 09.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1985.
"Credibility and Monetary Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
1490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1998.
"Designing Indexed Units of Account,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1179, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2006.
"The Effect of Monetary Policy on Real Commodity Prices,"
NBER Working Papers
12713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2008. "The Effect of Monetary Policy on Real Commodity Prices," NBER Chapters, in: Asset Prices and Monetary Policy, pages 291-333 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Tobin, 1992. "Money (for New Palgrave Money and Finance)," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1013, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2003.
"Monetary Policy in Economies with Little or No Money,"
NBER Working Papers
9838, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2004. "Monetary Policy In Economies With Little Or No Money," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 81-92, 06.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2005. "Peg the export price index: A proposed monetary regime for small countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 495-508, June.
- Cesarano, Filippo, 1995. "The New Monetary Economics and the theory of money," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 445-455, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.