Measurement of the Elasticity of Factor Substitution and Bias of Technical Change
In: Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in: Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel (ed.) Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications, Elsevier North-Holland, chapter 5, pages , 1978.
This item is provided by McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought in its series Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters with number fuss1978-12.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario, L8S 4M4
Phone: (905) 525-9140 ext. 22765
Fax: (905) 521-8232
Web page: http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cantore, C. & Levine, P., 2012.
"Getting normalization right: Dealing with ‘dimensional constants’ in macroeconomics,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 1931-1949.
- Cantore, Cristiano & Levine, Paul, 2011. "Getting Normalization Right: Dealing with ‘Dimensional Constants’ in Macroeconomics," Dynare Working Papers 9, CEPREMAP.
- Cristiano Cantore & Paul Levine, 2011. "Getting Normalization Right: Dealing with 'Dimensional Constants' in Macroeconomics," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0511, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- León-Ledesma, Miguel A. & McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2010. "In dubio pro CES - Supply estimation with mis-specified technical change," Working Paper Series 1175, European Central Bank.
- Daniels, Jean M., 2010. "Assessing the lumber manufacturing sector in western Washington," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 129-135, February.
- Caselli, Francesco & Coleman II, Wilbur John, 2000.
"The World Technology Frontier,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2584, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Murgai, Rinku, 2001. "The Green Revolution and the productivity paradox: evidence from the Indian Punjab," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 199-209, September.
- Lücke, Matthias, 1992. "Technischer Fortschritt und die Arbeitsteilung zwischen Industrie- und Entwicklungsländern : eine empirische Analyse," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 758, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Klump, Rainer & McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2008. "Unwrapping some euro area growth puzzles: Factor substitution, productivity and unemployment," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 645-666, June.
- Shekhar Aiyar & Carl-Johan Dalgaard, 2008.
"Accounting for Productivity: Is it OK to Assume that the World is Cobb-Douglas?,"
08-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Aiyar, Shekhar & Dalgaard, Carl-Johan, 2009. "Accounting for productivity: Is it OK to assume that the world is Cobb-Douglas?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 290-303, June.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2000.
"Measuring Productivity Dynamics with Endogenous Choice of Technology and Capacity Utilization: An Application to Automobile Assembly,"
00-16, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Van Biesebroeck, Jo, 2000. "Measuring productivity dynamics with endogenous choice of technology and capacity utilization: an application to automobile assembly," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/254521, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Mello, Marcelo, 2008. "Skilled labor, unskilled labor, and economic growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 428-431, September.
- Herzer, Dierk & Kemper, Niels & Zamparelli, Luca, 2009.
"Balanced growth and structural breaks: Evidence for Germany,"
14944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niels Kemper & Dierk Herzer & Luca Zamparelli, 2011. "Balanced growth and structural breaks: evidence for Germany," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 409-424, April.
- Sue Wing, Ian, 2006. "Representing induced technological change in models for climate policy analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 539-562, November.
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin, 2005.
"LDC Agriculture: Non-parametric Malmquist productivity indexes,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K., 1997. "LDC agriculture: Nonparametric Malmquist productivity indexes," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 373-390, August.
- Jakeman, Guy & Hanslow, Kevin & Hinchy, Mike & Fisher, Brian S. & Woffenden, Kate, 2004. "Induced innovations and climate change policy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 937-960, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.