Forest-based Livelihoods and poverty reduction : new paths from local to global scales
In: Forests in the Global Balance - Changing Paradigms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in: Roda, Jean-Marc & Campbell, Bruce & Kowero, Godwin & Mutamba, Manyewu & Clarke, Marjella & Gonzales, L. Alberto & Mapendembe, Abisha & Oka, Hiroyasu & Shackleton, Sheona & Vantomme, Paul & Yiping, Lou Forests in the Global Balance - Changing Paradigms, , chapter 5, pages 75-96, 2005.
This item is provided by CIRAD, Forest department, UPR40 in its series Selected Book Chapters with number 1.
forest; economics; industry; globalisation; transnationals; business network; ethnic business; flexible specialisation; information; India; China; Brazil; Africa;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L73 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Forest Products
- O13 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JM Roda).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.