The taxation of natural resources
In: Handbook of Public Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Public Economics with number 1-08.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer, 2008.
"Optimal Resource Extraction Contracts Under Threat of Expropriation,"
NBER Working Papers
13742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer, 2008. "Optimal Resource Extraction Contracts under Threat of Expropriation," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001833, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Engel, Eduardo & Fischer, Ronald, 2008. "Optimal Resource Extraction Contracts under Threat of Expropriation," Working Papers 34, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer, 2008. "Optimal Resource Extraction Contracts under Threat of Expropriation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1636, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer, 2008. "Optimal Resource Extraction Contracts Under Threat of Expropriation," Working Papers 960, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer, 2008. "Optimal resource extraction contracts under threat of expropriation," Documentos de Trabajo 244, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- van Beers, Cees & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M., 2001. "Perseverance of perverse subsidies and their impact on trade and environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 475-486, March.
- repec:ags:mareec:49178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cornelia Luchsinger & Adrian Müller, 2003. "Incentive Compatible Extraction of Natural Resource Rent," CEPE Working paper series 03-21, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Bene, Christophe, 2003. "When Fishery Rhymes with Poverty: A First Step Beyond the Old Paradigm on Poverty in Small-Scale Fisheries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 949-975, June.
- Hartwick, John M. & Karp, Larry & Long, Ngo Van, 2002. "Depreciation rules and value invariance with extractive firms," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 99-116, January.
- repec:ags:mareec:28261 is not listed on IDEAS
- Russell, Bonita I. & Shapiro, Daniel & Vining, Aidan R., 2010. "The evolution of the Canadian mining industry: The role of regulatory punctuation," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 90-97, June.
- Diderik Lund, 2002. "Taxation, Uncertainty, and the Cost of Equity," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 483-503, August.
- Heaps, Terry, 2003. "The effects on welfare of the imposition of individual transferable quotas on a heterogeneous fishing fleet," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 557-576, November.
- Banfi, Silvia & Filippini, Massimo & Mueller, Adrian, 2005. "An estimation of the Swiss hydropower rent," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 927-937, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.