The computation of equilibrium prices: An exposition
In: Handbook of Mathematical Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Mathematical Economics with number 2-21.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Other versions of this item:
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1977. "The Computation of Equilibrium Prices: An Exposition," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 473, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Debreu, Gerard, 1974. "Excess demand functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 15-21, March.
- Dantzig, George B. & Manne, Alan S., 1974. "A complementarity algorithm for an optimal capital path with invariant proportions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 312-323, November.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2012.
"Taming The Incomputable, Reconstructing The Nonconstructive And Deciding The Undecidable In Mathematical Economics,"
New Mathematics and Natural Computation (NMNC),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 8(01), pages 5-51.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2007. "Taming the Incomputable, Reconstructing the Nonconstructive and Deciding the Undecidable in Mathematical Economics," Working Papers 0128, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2007. "Taming the Incomputable, Reconstructing the Nonconstructive and Deciding the Undecidable in Mathematical Economics," Department of Economics Working Papers 0722, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Franco DONZELLI, 2006.
"Walras and Pareto on the meaning of the solution concept in General Equilibrium Theory,"
Departmental Working Papers
2006-31, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Franco Donzelli, 2006. "Walras and pareto on the meaning of the solution concept in general equilibrium theory," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 491-530, December.
- K.Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Negishi's Theorem and Method," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1129, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K. Vela Velupillai & Stefano Zambelli, 2010. "Computation in Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1001, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "DSGE And Beyond – Computable And Constructive Challenges," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1122, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "The Fundamental Theorems of Welfare Economics, DSGE and the Theory of Policy - Computable & Constructive Foundations," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1125, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.