Trade policies in developing countries
In: Handbook of International Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of International Economics with number 1-11.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gatsios, Konstantine, 2000. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Domestic Prices under Tariffs and Quotas: A Note," CEPR Discussion Papers 2593, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lloyd, P. J. & MacLaren, Donald, 2000. "Openness and growth in East Asia after the Asian crisis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 89-105.
- Moore, Robert E., 1990. "Can trade liberalization lead to an increase in poverty in Central America?," MPRA Paper 10178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sule Ozler & James Harrigan, 1988. "Export Instability and Growth," UCLA Economics Working Papers 486, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Diaz-Bonilla, Eugenio & Tin, Jonathan, 2002. "That was then but this is now," TMD discussion papers 94, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Peter H. Lindert & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2001.
"Does Globalization Make the World More Unequal?,"
NBER Working Papers
8228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thijs Ten Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2001.
"The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 93-108.
- Pierre Mohnen & Thijs Ten Raa, 1997. "The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-07, CIRANO.
- Raa, T. ten & Mohnen, P., 1996. "The location of comparative advantages on the basis of fundamentals only," Discussion Paper 1996-81, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Michael A. Clemens & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2001. "A Tariff-Growth Paradox? Protection's Impact the World Around 1875-1997," NBER Working Papers 8459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan S. Skinner, 1987. "Taxation and Output Growth: Evidence from African Countries," NBER Working Papers 2335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter H. Lindert & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2002. "Mondialisation et inégalité : une longue histoire," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 16(1), pages 7-41.
- Siebert, Horst, 1987. "Entwicklungstendenzen der Weltwirtschaft: Stilisierte Fakten und Ansätze zur Erklärung," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1347, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mitsuhiro Kaneda, 2000. "Warranted Skepticism: A Dynamic Model of Infant Industry Protection," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1668, Econometric Society.
- Kaneda, Mitsuhiro, 2003. "Policy designs in a dynamic model of infant industry protection," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 91-115, October.
- Ashfaque H. Khan, 1998. "The Experience of Trade Liberalisation in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 661-685.
- Michael A. Clemens & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2002. "Why Did the Tariff-Growth Correlation Reverse After 1950?," NBER Working Papers 9181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marks, Stephen V., 2011. "Lao economic policies and effective rates of protection," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 115-127, April.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1988. "Real Exchange Rate Variability: An Empirical Analysis of the Developing Countries Case," NBER Working Papers 1930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moore, Robert E., 1997. "Learning-by-Doing and trade policy in a developing economy," MPRA Paper 10172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.