Trade policies in developing countries
In: Handbook of International Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of International Economics with number 1-11.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitsuhiro Kaneda, 2000. "Warranted Skepticism: A Dynamic Model of Infant Industry Protection," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1668, Econometric Society.
- Pierre Mohnen & Thijs Ten Raa, 1997.
"The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Thijs Ten Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2001. "The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only," Economic Systems Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 93-108.
- Raa, T. ten & Mohnen, P., 1996. "The location of comparative advantages on the basis of fundamentals only," Discussion Paper 1996-81, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Michael A. Clemens & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2002. "Why Did the Tariff-Growth Correlation Reverse After 1950?," NBER Working Papers 9181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael A. Clemens & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2001. "A Tariff-Growth Paradox? Protection's Impact the World Around 1875-1997," NBER Working Papers 8459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter H. Lindert & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2003.
"Does Globalization Make the World More Unequal?,"
in: Globalization in Historical Perspective, pages 227-276
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lloyd, P. J. & MacLaren, Donald, 2000. "Openness and growth in East Asia after the Asian crisis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 89-105.
- Ashfaque H. Khan, 1998. "The Experience of Trade Liberalisation in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 661-685.
- Moore, Robert E., 1997. "Learning-by-Doing and trade policy in a developing economy," MPRA Paper 10172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan S. Skinner, 1987. "Taxation and Output Growth: Evidence from African Countries," NBER Working Papers 2335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gatsios, Konstantine, 2000. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Domestic Prices under Tariffs and Quotas: A Note," CEPR Discussion Papers 2593, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marks, Stephen V., 2011. "Lao economic policies and effective rates of protection," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 115-127, April.
- Diaz-Bonilla, Eugenio & Tin, Jonathan, 2002. "That was then but this is now," TMD discussion papers 94, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kaneda, Mitsuhiro, 2003. "Policy designs in a dynamic model of infant industry protection," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 91-115, October.
- Sule Ozler & James Harrigan, 1988. "Export Instability and Growth," UCLA Economics Working Papers 486, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Moore, Robert E., 1990. "Can trade liberalization lead to an increase in poverty in Central America?," MPRA Paper 10178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siebert, Horst, 1987. "Entwicklungstendenzen der Weltwirtschaft: Stilisierte Fakten und Ansätze zur Erklärung," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1347, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Peter H. Lindert & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2002. "Mondialisation et inégalité : une longue histoire," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 16(1), pages 7-41.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1988. "Real Exchange Rate Variability: An Empirical Analysis of the Developing Countries Case," NBER Working Papers 1930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.