Preface to the Handbook of Industrial Organization, Volume 3
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Industrial Organization with number 3-00.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boggio, Margherita, 2011. "From Reluctant Privatization to Municipal Capitalism: an Overview on Ownership, Political Connections and Decentralization," MPRA Paper 46232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liran Einav & Jonathan D. Levin, 2010.
"Empirical Industrial Organization: A Progress Report,"
NBER Working Papers
15786, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Levin & L. Einav., 2012. "Empirical Industrial Organization: A Progress Report," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
- Liran Einav & Jonathan Levin, 2010. "Empirical Industrial Organization: A Progress Report," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 24(2), pages 145-62, Spring.
- Liran Einav & Jonathan Levin, 2010. "Empirical Industrial Organization: A Progress Report," Discussion Papers 09-010, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Flavio Menezes & John Quiggin & Tina Kao, 2012.
"Optimal Access Regulation with Downstream Competition,"
Discussion Papers Series
473, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Tina Kao & Flavio Menezes & John Quiggin, 2014. "Optimal access regulation with downstream competition," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 75-93, February.
- Kao, Tina & Menezes, Flavio & Quiggin, John, 2012. "Optimal access regulation with downstream competition," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151201, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- rondi, laura & cambini, carlo & bremberger, francisca & gugler, klaus, 2013.
"Dividend Policy in Regulated Firms,"
48043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Young & Terence Tsai & Xinran Wang & Shubo Liu & David Ahlstrom, 2014. "Strategy in emerging economies and the theory of the firm," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 331-354, June.
- Hanming Fang & Xun Tang, 2013. "Inference of Bidders’ Risk Attitudes in Ascending Auctions with Endogenous Entry," NBER Working Papers 19435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Holzleitner, Christian, 2014. "Efficient contracts for government intervention in promoting next generation communications networks," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-022, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jan Bouckaert & Hans Degryse & Theon van Dijk, 2012. "Betrand Competition with an Asymmetric No-discrimination Constraint," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 23, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Bortolotti, Bernardo & Cambini, Carlo & Rondi, Laura, 2012.
48073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yongmin Chen and Marius Schwartz, 2013. "Differential Pricing When Costs Differ: A Welfare Analysis," Working Papers gueconwpa~13-13-01, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Inderst, Roman & Peitz, Martin, 2013.
"Investment under uncertainty and regulation of new access networks,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
13-020, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Inderst, Roman & Peitz, Martin, 2014. "Investment under uncertainty and regulation of new access networks," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 28-41.
- Carlo Cambini & Laura Rondi, 2010. "Regulatory Independence and Political Interference: Evidence from EU Mixed-Ownership Utilities’ Investment and Debt," Working Papers 2010.69, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Robert E. Hall, 2012. "The Cyclical Response of Advertising Refutes Counter-Cyclical Profit Margins in Favor of Product-Market Frictions," NBER Working Papers 18370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.