Cartels, collusion, and horizontal merger
In: Handbook of Industrial Organization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Industrial Organization with number 1-07.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Rauscher, 1992. "Cartel instability and periodic price shocks," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 209-219, June.
- Kachel, Yael & Finkelsthain, Israel, 2009. "Antitrust Legislation and Cooperation in Fish Marketing," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 37(2).
- Mason, Robin & Helen Weeds, 2003.
"The Failing Firm Defence: Merger Policy and Entry,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003
148, Royal Economic Society.
- Manuszak, Mark D., 2010. "Predicting the impact of upstream mergers on downstream markets with an application to the retail gasoline industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 99-111, January.
- Sridhar Moorthy & Ralph A. Winter, 2006.
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 37(2), pages 449-465, 06.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Williams, Jonathan, 2010. "Does Multimarket Contact Facilitate Tacit Collusion? Inference on Conjectural Parameters in the Airline Industry," MPRA Paper 24888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Louis Kaplow & Carl Shapiro, 2007.
NBER Working Papers
12867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juliette Arnal, 2005. "Formalization of ethics : the issue of standardization," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r05074, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Ganslandt, Mattias & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan, 2004. "Do Mergers Result in Collusion?," Working Paper Series 621, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Mihail BUŞU & Bogdan CÎMPAN, 2014. "Screening Methods For The Detection Of Cartels," Network Intelligence Studies, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 3, pages 21-31, April.
- Jaime Marquez, 1992. "Life expectancy of international cartels: an empirical analysis," International Finance Discussion Papers 439, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tomas J. Philipson & Richard A. Posner, 2001.
"Antitrust and the Not-For-Profit Sector,"
NBER Working Papers
8126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David G. Pearce, 1991. "Repeated Games: Cooperation and Rationality," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 983, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Driessen, Theo S.H. & Meinhardt, Holger I., 2005. "Convexity of oligopoly games without transferable technologies," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 102-126, July.
- Zhang, Yahua & Round, David K., 2008. "China's airline deregulation since 1997 and the driving forces behind the 2002 airline consolidations," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 130-142.
- Kachel, Yael & Finkelshtain, Israel, 2010. "A Comparative Analysis of Antitrust Regulations in the Agricultural Sector in Israel, the US and the EU," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 38(1).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.