Cartels, collusion, and horizontal merger
In: Handbook of Industrial Organization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Industrial Organization with number 1-07.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuszak, Mark D., 2010. "Predicting the impact of upstream mergers on downstream markets with an application to the retail gasoline industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 99-111, January.
- David G. Pearce, 1991. "Repeated Games: Cooperation and Rationality," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 983, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kaplow, Louis & Shapiro, Carl, 2007.
Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series
qt9pt7p9bm, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Michael Rauscher, 1992. "Cartel instability and periodic price shocks," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 209-219, June.
- Tomas J. Philipson & Richard A. Posner, 2001.
"Antitrust and the Not-For-Profit Sector,"
NBER Working Papers
8126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sridhar Moorthy & Ralph Winter, 2002.
Review of Marketing Science Working Papers
2-1-1020, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Williams, Jonathan, 2010. "Does Multimarket Contact Facilitate Tacit Collusion? Inference on Conjectural Parameters in the Airline Industry," MPRA Paper 24888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaime Marquez, 1992. "Life expectancy of international cartels: an empirical analysis," International Finance Discussion Papers 439, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ganslandt, Mattias & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan, 2004. "Do Mergers Result in Collusion?," Working Paper Series 621, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Mason, Robin & Weeds, Helen, 2002.
"The Failing Firm Defence: Merger Policy and Entry,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3664, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juliette Arnal, 2005. "Formalization of ethics : the issue of standardization," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r05074, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- repec:dgr:unuint:199707 is not listed on IDEAS
- Driessen, Theo S.H. & Meinhardt, Holger I., 2005. "Convexity of oligopoly games without transferable technologies," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 102-126, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.