Theoretical Explanations of Treatment Effects in Voluntary Contributions Experiments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Experimental Economics Results with number 6-90.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevierdirect.com/product.jsp?isbn=9780444826428
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia Keser & Claude Montmarquette, 2007.
"Voluntary Teaming and Effort,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
745, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Reeson, Andrew F. & Tisdell, John G., 2008. "Institutions, motivations and public goods: An experimental test of motivational crowding," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 273-281, October.
- Timothy J. Gronberg & R. Andrew Luccasen & Theodore L. Turocy & John B. Van Huyck, 2012.
"Are tax-financed contributions to a public good completely crowded-out? Experimental evidence,"
Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS)
12-02, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Gronberg, Timothy J. & Luccasen, R. Andrew & Turocy, Theodore L. & Van Huyck, John B., 2012. "Are tax-financed contributions to a public good completely crowded-out? Experimental evidence," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(7-8), pages 596-603.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Charles A. Holt & Susan K. Laury, 1999. "Altruism and Noisy Behavior in One-Shot Public Goods Experiments," Virginia Economics Online Papers 331, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Keser, Claudia & Montmarquette, Claude, 2008.
"Voluntary contributions to reduce expected public losses,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 66(3-4), pages 477-491, June.
- Claudia Keser & Claude Montmarquette, 2002. "Voluntary Contributions to Reduce Expected Public Losses," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-60, CIRANO.
- Jeannette Brosig & Axel Ockenfels & Joachim Weimann, 2002.
"The Effect of Communication Media on Cooperation,"
Papers on Strategic Interaction
2002-17, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Marc Willinger & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2001. "Strength of the Social Dilemma in a Public Goods Experiment: An Exploration of the Error Hypothesis," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 131-144, October.
- Dmitry Shapiro, 2009. "The role of utility interdependence in public good experiments," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 81-106, March.
- Simon P Anderson & Jacob K Goeree & Charles A Holt, 2001. "A Thoeretical Anlysis of Altruism and Decision Error in Public Goods Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 563824000000000075, David K. Levine.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.