Foreign public capital flows
In: Handbook of Development Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Development Economics with number 2-25.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O15 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Onel, Gulcan & Utkulu, Utku, 2006. "Modeling the long-run sustainability of Turkish external debt with structural changes," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 669-682, July.
- Jan Willem Gunning, 2005. "Pourquoi donner de l'aide ?," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 19(2), pages 7-50.
- Jeffrey B. Nugent & Makoto Yano, 1999.
"Aid, Nontraded Goods, and the Transfer Paradox in Small Countries,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 431-449, June.
- Yano, M. & Nugent, J.B. & Lay, R.N., 1995. "Aid, Non-Traded Goods and the Transfer Paradox in Small Countries," Papers 9515, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Chang, Wen-Ya & Lee, Hsiu-Yun & Wang, Yu-Lin, 2003. "Solving the real business cycles model of small-open economies by a sample-independent approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1663-1679, July.
- Emily T. Cremers & Partha Sen, 2005.
"Transfers and the Terms of Trade in an Overlapping Generations Model,"
138, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Partha Sen & Emily T. Cremers, 2010. "Transfers and the Terms of Trade in an Overlapping Generations Model," Working Papers id:3004, eSocialSciences.
- M.Yusuf Tashrifov, 2005. "Foreign Financial Aid, Government Policies and Economic Growth: Does the Policy Setting in Developing Countries Matter?," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec05-10, International and Development Economics.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2001.
"Трансплантация Экономических Институтов
[Transplantation of Economic Institutions]," MPRA Paper 22034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rolf Maier, 2005. "External Debt and Pro-Poor Growth," Macroeconomics 0504031, EconWPA.
- Basu, Kaushik & Morita, Hodaka, 2006.
"International credit and welfare: A paradoxical theorem and its policy implications,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1507-1528, August.
- Basu, Kaushik & Morita, Hodaka, 2005. "International Credit and Welfare: A Paradoxical Theorem and Its Policy Implications," Working Papers 05-04, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Ata Ozkaya, 2013. "Public Debt Stock Sustainability in Selected OECD Countries," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 13(1), pages 31-49.
- Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2010. "Aid and Conditionality," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Raffinot, Marc, 1998. "Soutenabilité de la dette extérieure. De la théorie aux modèles d'évaluation pour les pays à faible revenu," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5148, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.