First Name: Jun
Last Name: Zhou
RePEc Short-ID: pzh211
- Bonn Graduate School of Economics
Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Phone: ++49 +228 73-9220
Fax: ++49 +228 73-9221
Postal: Adenauerallee 24-42, 53113 Bonn
Handle: RePEc:edi:gsbonde (more details at EDIRC)
- Zhou, J., 2008. "Jackpot Justice: The Value of Inefficient Litigation," Discussion Paper 2008-026, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Zhou, J., 2007.
"In Litigation: How Far do the “Haves” Come Out Ahead,"
2007-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Zhou, J., 2007. "In Litigation: How Far do the "Haves" Come Out Ahead?," Discussion Paper 2007-002, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Baye, M.R. & Tian, G. & Zhou, J., 1990.
"The Existence Of Pure -Strategy Nash Equilibrium In Game With Payoffs That Are Not Quasiconcave,"
9040, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Baye, M. & Tian, G. & Zhou, J., 1990. "The Existence of Pure-Strategy Nash Equilibrium in Games with Payoffs that are Not Quasiconcave," Discussion Paper 1990-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2007-02-17. Author is listed
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2007-02-17. Author is listed
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jun Zhou should log into the RePEc Author Service