First Name: Jun
Last Name: Zhou
RePEc Short-ID: pzh211
- Bonn Graduate School of Economics
Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Phone: ++49 +228 73-9220
Fax: ++49 +228 73-9221
Postal: Adenauerallee 24-42, 53113 Bonn
Handle: RePEc:edi:gsbonde (more details at EDIRC)
- Zhou, J., 2008. "Jackpot Justice: The Value of Inefficient Litigation," Discussion Paper 2008-026, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Zhou, J., 2007.
"In Litigation: How Far do the “Haves” Come Out Ahead,"
2007-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Zhou, J., 2007. "In Litigation: How Far do the "Haves" Come Out Ahead?," Discussion Paper 2007-002, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Baye, M.R. & Tian, G. & Zhou, J., 1990.
"The Existence Of Pure -Strategy Nash Equilibrium In Game With Payoffs That Are Not Quasiconcave,"
9040, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Baye, M. & Tian, G. & Zhou, J., 1990. "The Existence of Pure-Strategy Nash Equilibrium in Games with Payoffs that are Not Quasiconcave," Discussion Paper 1990-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2007-02-17. Author is listed
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2007-02-17. Author is listed
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jun Zhou should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.