First Name: Tarek
Last Name: Sadraoui
RePEc Short-ID: psa471
Email: [This author has chosen not to make the email address public]
- Sadraoui Tarek & Naceur Ben Zina, 2009.
"Complementarity between private and public investment in R&D: A Dynamic Panel Data analysis,"
- Sadraoui Tarek & Naceur Ben Zina, 2009. "Complementarity between private and public investment in R&D: A Dynamic Panel Data analysis," Post-Print hal-00388525, HAL.
- Sadraoui, Tarek & Ben Zina, Naceur, 2007.
"Coopération en R&D et croissance économique : Une analyse par les données de panel dynamique
[R&D Cooperation and economic growth: A dynamic panel data analysis]," MPRA Paper 3415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tarek SADRAOUI & Adnen CHOCKRI, 2011. "Relationship Between Private and Public Investment in R&D: A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 8, pages 197-212, December.
- Selma Jayech & Tarek Sadraoui & Naceur Ben Zina, 2011. "Contagion in the stock markets: the 2007 subprime financial crisis," International Journal of Managerial and Financial Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(2), pages 170-187.
NEP Fields3 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2009-05-30. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (2) 2009-05-30 2009-09-26. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (3) 2007-06-11 2009-05-30 2009-09-26. Author is listed
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2009-05-30. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2009-05-30. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Sadraoui Tarek & Naceur Ben Zina, 2009. "Complementarity between private and public investment in R&D: A Dynamic Panel Data analysis," Papers 0905.4272, arXiv.org.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tarek Sadraoui should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.