Report NEP-INO-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, 2009. "Science-Based R&D in Schumpeterian Growth," Working Papers, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow 2009_19, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, 2009. "Upstream Innovation Protection: Common Law Evolution and the Dynamics of Wage Inequality," Working Papers, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow 2009_20, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- John P. Walsh & Sadao Nagaoka, 2009. "How ’Open ’ is Innovation in the US and Japan?: Evidence from the RIETI-Georgia Tech inventor survey," Discussion papers 09022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2009. "Innovative firms or innovative owners ? determinants of innovation in micro, small, and medium enterprises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4934, The World Bank.
- Singh, Lakhwinder & Singh, Baldev, 2009. "National Innovation System in the Era of Liberalization: Implications for Science and Technology Policy for Developing Economies," MPRA Paper 15432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2009. "Market Structure and Property Rights in Open Source," Levine's Bibliography 814577000000000211, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00388525_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:1958 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- PrÃ¼fer, J., 2009. "Semi-Public Contests," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2009-33, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Anil K Gupta, 2009. "If Technology is like Word, Institutions are like Grammar: Institutional Context of Technological Innovations and Knowledge Systems at Grassroots," Working Papers id:1985, eSocialSciences.
- Anitha Ramanna, 2009. "Interest Groups and Patent Reform in India," Working Papers id:1979, eSocialSciences.