First Name: Madhuri
Last Name: Saripalle
RePEc Short-ID: psa405
- Madras School of Economics
- Location: Chennai, India
Fax: (91) (044) 235 4847
Postal: Gandhi Mandapam Road, Govt. Data Centre Campus, Kottur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 025
Handle: RePEc:edi:mseacin (more details at EDIRC)
ListsThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
- Madhuri Saripalle, 2012. "Learning and Capability Acquisition: A Case Study of the Indian Automobile Industry," Working Papers 2012-065, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Madhuri Saripalle, 2007.
"Export Competitiveness in the Indian auto-component industry : Does Low Wage Cost matter?,"
Labor Economics Working Papers
22511, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Madhuri Saripalle, 2007. "Export Competitiveness In The Indian Auto-Component Industry:Does Low Wage Cost Matter?," Working Papers 2007-015, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Saripalle, Madhuri, 2006. "Learning across policy regimes: The impact of protection vis-à-vis competition in the Indian automotive industry," MPRA Paper 1701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madhuri Saripalle & Tapas Ray & Stan McMillen, 2002. "The Economic Impact of Continuing Operations of the University of Connecticut Health Center (Second Report)," CCEA Studies 2002-03, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
- Fred V. Carstensen & Stan McMillen & Nandika Weerasinghe & Anasua Bhattacharya & Fabio Maldonado & Madhuri Saripalle & Sadik Yildirim, 2001. "Analysis of Alternatives to Incarceration in Connecticut," CCEA Studies 2001-03, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2007-02-10. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2003-06-16. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Madhuri Saripalle, 2007. "Export Competitiveness in the Indian auto-component industry : Does Low Wage Cost matter?," Labor Economics Working Papers 22511, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Madhuri Saripalle should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.