First Name: Ali
Last Name: Palali
RePEc Short-ID: ppa929
- CentER for Economic Research
Universiteit van Tilburg
- Location: Tilburg, Netherlands
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Postal: P.O. Box 90153, 5000 LE Tilburg
Handle: RePEc:edi:cekubnl (more details at EDIRC)
- Palali, Ali & van Ours, Jan C, 2014. "Cannabis Use and Support for Cannabis Legalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 9944, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Palali, A. & Ours, J.C. van, 2013.
"Distance to Cannabis-Shops and Age of Onset of Cannabis Use,"
2013-048, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Palali, Ali & van Ours, Jan C, 2013. "Distance to cannabis-shops and age of onset of cannabis use," CEPR Discussion Papers 9632, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
NEP Fields3 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Palali, A. & Ours, J.C. van, 2013. "Distance to Cannabis-Shops and Age of Onset of Cannabis Use," Discussion Paper 2013-048, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ali Palali should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.