First Name: Emmanuel
Last Name: Mourlon-Druol
RePEc Short-ID: pmo703
- Department of Economic and Social History
University of Glasgow
- Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom
Handle: RePEc:edi:dhglauk (more details at EDIRC)
RePEc:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/43647/ is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/46140/ is not listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel Mourlon-Druol, 2013. " Laurent Warlouzet , Le choix de la CEE par la France: l'Europe économique en débat de Mendès France à de Gaulle (1955–1969) ( Paris : Comité pour I'histoire économique et financière de la Fr," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 66(2), pages 682-683, 05.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2012-05-22. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (2) 2012-05-22 2012-09-30. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2012-05-22 2012-09-30. Author is listed
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Emmanuel Mourlon-Druol should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.