Academia de Studii Economice din BucureştiBucureşti, Romania
6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST
RePEc:edi:aseeero (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ionela-Roxana GLAVAN & Andreea MIRICA & Bogdan Narcis FIRTESCU, 2016. "The Use of Social Media for Communication In Official Statistics at European Level," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(4), pages 37-48, December.
- Andreea MIRICĂ & Tudorel ANDREI & Elena-Doina DASCĂLU & George-Ioan MINCU RĂDULESCU & Ionela-Roxana GLĂVA, 2016. "Revision Policy Of Seasonally Adjusted Series – Case Study On Romanian Quarterly Gdp," ECONOMIC COMPUTATION AND ECONOMIC CYBERNETICS STUDIES AND RESEARCH, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, vol. 50(3), pages 45-62.
- Andreea Miricã, 2016. "Key measures in ensuring sustainable development in european higher education: recommendations for Romania," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(6), pages 71-88, june.
- Elena-Doina Dascalu & Andreea Mirica & Ioan Mincu-Radulescu, 2016. "Pursuing Higher Education: Privileged or Free Access in Romania?," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(3), pages 3-18, September.
- Tudorel Andrei & Daniel Teodorescu & Andreea Mirică, 2016. "Beyond the Impact Factor: measuring the international visibility of Romanian social sciences journals," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(1), pages 1-20, July.
- Tudorel ANDREI & Andreea MIRICĂ & Daniel TEODORESCU & Elena-Doina DASCĂLU, 2016. "Main Determinants of Labor Force Participation in the case of Metropolitan Roma People," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 144-163, September.
- Iulia Alexandra Nicolescu & Andreea Mirica, 2015. "Social media in Romanian public administration – case study: National Institute of Statistics," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 63(9), pages 147-157, September.
- Andreea Mirica & Seilla Abdulamit, 2014. "Student Organizations and Their Contribution to Quality Assurance and Enhancement in Higher Education Institutions – Case Study: Romania," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 62(4), pages 13-28, December.
- Andreea Mirica, 2014. "Higher Education – A Solution To Unemployment? Case Study: Romania," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 62(3), pages 63-75, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Andreea Mirica, 2014.
"Higher Education – A Solution To Unemployment? Case Study: Romania,"
Romanian Statistical Review,
Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 62(3), pages 63-75, September.
- Bairagya, Indrajit, 2015. "Socio economic determinants of educated unemployment in India," Working Papers 343, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Ahmed SALAMA, 2017. "How Literacy Affects Unemployment Among Different Age Groups In Palestine," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 15, pages 363-371, December.
- Andreea Ardelean, 2015. "Statistical insights from Romanian data on higher education," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 63(3), pages 3-13, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andreea Mirica should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.