First Name: Julie
Last Name: Michel
RePEc Short-ID: pmi262
- Faculté des sciences économiques et sociales - Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät
Université de Fribourg - Universität Freiburg
- Location: Fribourg/Freiburg, Switzerland
Phone: +41 26 300 82 00
Fax: +41 26 300 97 25
Postal: Bd de Pérolles 90, CH-1700 Fribourg
Handle: RePEc:edi:wsffrch (more details at EDIRC)
- Michel, Julie, 2007.
"The effects of FDI in R&D on home countries, the case of Switzerland,"
6400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
RePEc:dgr:unumer:2009035 is not listed on IDEAS
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2009-09-26. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2009-09-26. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (2) 2008-01-05 2009-09-26. Author is listed
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (1) 2008-01-05. Author is listed
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (2) 2008-01-05 2009-09-26. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Michel, Julie, 2007. "The effects of FDI in R&D on home countries, the case of Switzerland," MPRA Paper 6400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Julie Michel should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.