Report NEP-IPR-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michel, Julie, 2007. "The effects of FDI in R&D on home countries, the case of Switzerland," MPRA Paper 6400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco SCHETTINO & Alessandro STERLACCHINI, 2007. "European Patenting and the Size of Inventors," Working Papers, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali 308, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2007037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giammario Impullitti, 2007. "International Schumpeterian Competition and Optimal R&D subsidies," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2007/55, European University Institute.
- Lars Bo Jeppesen & Keld Laursen, 2007. "Lead Users as Facilitators of Knowledge Sharing in Community Setting," DRUID Working Papers, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies 07-24, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Sauer, Robert M., 2007. "Why Develop Open Source Software? The Role of Non-Pecuniary Benefits, Monetary Rewards and Open Source Licence Type," IZA Discussion Papers 3197, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marcel Boyer, 2007. "The Economics of Copyright and Fair Dealing," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2007s-32, CIRANO.