J. Ginger Meng
First Name: J. Ginger
Last Name: Meng
RePEc Short-ID: pme472
- Business Administration Department
- Location: Easton, Massachusetts (United States)
Handle: RePEc:edi:bastous (more details at EDIRC)
- J. Ginger Meng & Gang Hu & Jushan Bai, 2011.
"Olive: A Simple Method For Estimating Betas When Factors Are Measured With Error,"
Journal of Financial Research,
Southern Finance Association & Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 34(1), pages 27-60, 03.
- Meng, Ginger & Hu, Gang & Bai, Jushan, 2007. "Olive: a simple method for estimating betas when factors are measured with error," MPRA Paper 33183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gang Hu & J. Ginger Meng & Mark E. Potter, 2008. "Opinion Divergence Among Professional Investment Managers," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(5-6), pages 679-703.
Most cited item
- J. Ginger Meng & Gang Hu & Jushan Bai, 2011. "Olive: A Simple Method For Estimating Betas When Factors Are Measured With Error," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association & Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 34(1), pages 27-60, 03.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, J. Ginger Meng should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.