First Name: Claudia
Last Name: Meier
RePEc Short-ID: pme456
- Institut für Volkswirtschaftlehre und Bevölkerungsökonomie
- Location: Halle-Wittenberg, Germany
Handle: RePEc:edi:ivhalde (more details at EDIRC)
- Teng, Faxin & Meier, Claudia & Kamenev, Dmitry & Klein, Martin, 2011.
"Trade integration,restructuring and global imbalances --A tale of two countries,"
31946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Teng, Faxin & Kamenev, Dmitry & Meier, Claudia & Klein, Martin, 2011. "Trade integration, restructuring and global imbalances: A tale of two countries," IAMO Forum 2011: Will the "BRICs Decade" Continue? â Prospects for Trade and Growth 16, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2011-07-13. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2011-07-13. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2011-07-13. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Teng, Faxin & Meier, Claudia & Kamenev, Dmitry & Klein, Martin, 2011. "Trade integration,restructuring and global imbalances --A tale of two countries," MPRA Paper 31946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Claudia Meier should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.