John Thomas Mann II
First Name: John
Middle Name: Thomas
Last Name: Mann
RePEc Short-ID: pma2067
- (50%) Department of Agricultural, Food and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
- Location: East Lansing, Michigan (United States)
Phone: (517) 355-4563
Fax: (517) 432-1800
Postal: Justin S. Morrill Hall of Agriculture, 446 West Circle Dr., Rm 202, East Lansing, MI 48824-1039
Handle: RePEc:edi:damsuus (more details at EDIRC)
- (50%) Department of Agricultural Economics
Oklahoma State University
- Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma (United States)
Postal: 308 Ag Hall, Stillwater, OK 74078
Handle: RePEc:edi:aeoksus (more details at EDIRC)
- Mann, John & Adam, Brian D. & Arthur, Frank, 2013. "Stored-grain insect control costs in varying climates and levels of insects’ phosphine resistance," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150631, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mann, John T. & Henneberry, Shida Rastegari, 2012. "Undergraduate Students’ Preferences and Willingness to Pay for College Course Attributes," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124946, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mann, John T. & Shideler, David W., 2011. "Estimating Government Policy Preferences to Predict New Firm Formation," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103806, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mann, John T. & Adam, Brian D. & Arthur, Frank, 2011. "How does insect resistance to phosphine affect insect control costs of stored-grain?," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103924, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mann, John T. & Henneberry, Shida R., 2014. "Online versus Face-to-Face: Studentsâ€™ Preferences for College Course Attributes," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 46(01), February.
NEP Fields3 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2011-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2013-06-24. Author is listed
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, John Mann should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.