First Name: Joosung
Last Name: Lee
RePEc Short-ID: ple701
- Department of Economics
Pennsylvania State University
- Location: State College, Pennsylvania (United States)
Postal: 608 Kern Graduate Building, University Park, PA 16802-3306
Handle: RePEc:edi:depsuus (more details at EDIRC)
- Chun, Youngsub & Lee, Joosung, 2012. "Sequential contributions rules for minimum cost spanning tree problems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 136-143.
- Lee, Joosung & Driessen, Theo S.H., 2012. "Sequentially two-leveled egalitarianism for TU games: Characterization and application," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 736-743.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2013-11-29. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2013-11-29. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2013-11-29. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Joosung Lee should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.