|Department of Economics, Mathematics and Statistics, Birkbeck, University of London Malet Street, Bloomsbury London WC1E 7HX|
|+44 (0)20 7631 6418|
(95%) Department of Economics, Mathematics and Statistics London, United Kingdom
Malet St, London WC1E 7HX
RePEc:edi:debbkuk (more details at EDIRC)
(5%) Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)Bonn, Germany
P.O. Box 7240, D-53072 Bonn
RePEc:edi:izaaade (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Ball, Alastair, 2014. "Air pollution, foetal mortality, and long-term health: Evidence from the Great London Smog," MPRA Paper 63229, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Mar 2015.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ball, Alastair, 2014.
"Air pollution, foetal mortality, and long-term health: Evidence from the Great London Smog,"
63229, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Mar 2015.
- W. Walker Hanlon, 2015. "Pollution and Mortality in the 19th Century," NBER Working Papers 21647, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sefi Roth, 2017. "Air pollution, educational achievements, and human capital formation," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 381-381, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (2) 2015-04-02 2017-05-21. Author is listed
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2015-04-02. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2015-04-02. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2015-04-02. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2017-05-21. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alastair Ball should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.